"How to Band Together with Neighbours in Land Assembly", 2018 by Geraldine Santiago has detailed information on putting a land assembly together with your neighbours, for home owners wanting to maximize their return on investment.
- How does my property qualify?
- I own four properties side by side, will that be enough for a land assembly?
- How much more will I get in a land assembly versus selling a home on its own?
- We have a strata titled building and all the owners would like to sell to a developer. How do we do that?
- What are the timelines and deposits involved?
- How do we negotiate with a developer?
These are just some of the topics that are discussed with regular updates being released. Get your free copy today!
Geraldine Santiago is a RE/MAX Realtor® licensed in both residential and commercial real estate services, specializing in land assembly projects and land acquisition. She is a published author of three real estate reference books for Self-Counsel Press Ltd. namely the "Complete Home Buyer's Guide for Canadians", "Selling Your Home I Canada" and "Buy and Sell a Recreational Property in Canada" and her recently self-published ebook "How to Band Together with Neighbours in Land Assembly", 2018. She is known for seminars on real estate trends in buying and selling in metro Vancouver.